OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As a Mt Eden Dental Surgery patient, we want you to know you have
the right to expect the following standards from us.
- We will honour our commitments to you
- You will receive friendly courteous service.
You will be respected and not taken for granted.
- The material we use will always be of
an exceptional quality
- The equipment and the surgeries will be
modern and conform to stringent infection control guidelines.
- The Dentists and the Dental Assistants
will be well trained and will regularly attend courses to update
- If you have toothache you will be given
an appointment on the day that you telephone us
- Except for emergencies, you will not spend
more than 15 minutes waiting for an allocated appointment in our
- We will be honest and up-front with you,
at all times we will treat your teeth as if they were our own.
- If our Dental work does not do what we
say it will, or if you are ever disappointed we will fix it.
- We believe totally that your perception
of our performance is always the reality.
- Our Dentistry will rarely be the cheapest
on the market. It will, though, always be of the highest possible
quality and value so that you get real benefit.
- Your feedback is critical to our continuing
to innovate and improve. We have envelopes at our reception desk
and look forward to receiving your ideas and suggestions.
NATIONAL DENTAL STANDARDS
In their September 2008 random audit of our practice, the Dental Council of New Zealand had the following to say:
"I have reported to the Dental Council that in my view you comply with the joint DCNZ / NZDA Codes of Practice."
"I was very impressed with your practice - you have done a great job in creating a modern practice and yet preserved the character of the building on the outside.
I appreciated the opportunity to meet Rose and the other members of your staff and would ask that you convey my thanks to them."